Saturday, November 27, 2004

Rewrite Finished!

Yes I was planning on it taking about 3 days however I am happy to say that it is now done!

Basically once I had the basic story I wanted down with one rewrite I just went through and made the dialogue better. Taking away words here and adding them there. I went through line by line and gave some lines to other characters and took some from others.

I am happy with it in this current state. I know it will evolve a bit here and there once it is rehearsed and then a bit more when it is filmed.

OH! I also got the WGA registration back already! I am happy about that too! I now have a registered treatment and draft! I feel protected!

I have a get together later on with my friends to discuss this and I am excited about that! I honestly think this idea has potential to be something bigger and maybe get a small amount of attention. At minimum I think it will help propel another project, which is what I am really after!! I want to keep working at being the best filmmaker I can be!!

No comments: