Monday, January 01, 2007

I Expect More

In 2007 I expect more from myself as I mentioned in my last post.
To be specific:
I expect myself to be a better friend.
I expect myself to be more kind, caring, compassionate, and generous.
I expect myself to be more patient with those around me.
I expect myself to learn more.
I expect myself to be a better human.
I expect myself to share more and to not leech as much.
I expect to contribute more to my fellow brother and sister.
I expect everyone one of you to have a better 2007 than I plan on having!!!!

1 comment:

walksntherain said...

I expect more of myself as well. I expect myself to be a better mother. I expect myself to tie up lose ends. I expect myself to not procrastinate anymore on the things that are important and that will make a difference for the better. I expect myself to pray more and read more of the word. I expect myself to get into better shape. I expect myself to due away with self pity and put my energy more towards showing pity to others who need some compassion. I really need to work on my patience. I have been trying to conquer the side of me that wants things in my own time and instead let them work out in God's time. May I always give forgiveness to those who do not even desserve it, so I may be forgiven for my errs. Above all, I hope for love, and I will always no matter what year it is.