Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Vista Installed!!!!

My PC is now up and running with only one minor hitch.

I went to Staples this morning and picked up the Vista Ultimate upgrade edition and took it home braving the slight snow flurry outside. After arriving safe at home I inserted the 64 bit DVD and it asked me for the product key.

Well I looked all over the box and couldn't find it. I'm not a novice at this stuff and knew it had to be somewhere but all I found is a place where it should be and all that was left was a glued spot where it looked like a product key was supposed to be.

So I called Staples and told them they wouldn't believe me but they did and exchanged the product with another one. I brought it home, installed it and restored my settings, synchronized my two monitors and it works like it should!!!!

It is still snowing though....

No comments: