Saturday, July 07, 2012

First Friday Cabaret

Yes this is one of my infrequent blog posts while my project is underway for the next three months.
I have to blog special occasions and this one is special!

My Baby and Piano Genius rocked cabaret last night! To a standing room only audience too! They played for nearly a full hour and had massive ovations after every song and music number! I was so proud of both of them and especially the song that Thing 2 joined them on, Louisana. Her violin cried while My Honey provided the soulful voice and Piano Genius provided the core of the sad song.

The story is about a flood in Louisiana in 1927 and six feet of water in the streets of Evangeline. Such a deep and soulful song that really brought the house down!

The night was amazing! They did so well!

No comments: