Monday, July 02, 2012

Monday Monday

Here we go again folks! A short work week for the wonderful Fourth of July! The day in which our Founding Fathers decided to break away from England and venture forth upon a new path of governing!

Come on Wednesday! Looking forward to a day off in the middle of the week! Yeah it'll be hot at work today, I'll have a lot to do and I'll sweat so much that I'll feel grimy and dirty for days but I'll make it through, come home after and enjoy my Honey this evening!

That's enough to get me through today!

Last night My Honey saved the Theatre from burning down! She was there when things went Bang! It seemed the AC unit had blown up so she went around and checked the breakers and then called the power company. Good thing! With the heat the way it is I wouldn't be surprised if the power grid downtown just went up in smoke!

I'll have to talk to her today about what happened as I was sound asleep when she got home from rehearsal.

No comments: