Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Progress.....Again!

Yes this is a post about progress in a few different areas. I have decided to actually follow through on a recent dream....other than filmmaking! I am going to play in the World Series of Poker in June!

Not the main event but one of the smaller tournaments surrounding the main event. I have been playing well for about a year now and feel that this is the next logical step! The entry fee is fairly small compared to the 10,000 for the main event but the rewards will be great!

I'm a smart person...although you wouldn't know it by some of my posts....but I'm smarter than your average bear and feel I have a good shot at not being the first loser!

On the film front, I have been toying with the idea of filming a alternate ending on the day of the shoot. Something only Chris and I know about....so keep it a secret;)

I'm watching Before Sunrise at this moment (while listening to Bobby Darin, Robert Plant, Alice Cooper, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Alabama 3)....did I mention how much I enjoy this film?

There is just something amazing about the filming of a perfect day! I can set mezmerized while something perfect unfolds. Now it doesn't have to be perfect to everyone...not at all. Just my interpertation of perfect. This movie shows what a perfect day is like on film. I've been honored to experience a perfect day...more than one time. Without getting into details I can say everyone should be as blessed as I was!

If you have never experienced a perfect day.....my heart breaks for you, it truly does. What you are missing is something my words would just destroy while describing it so I won't.

No comments: