Friday, March 04, 2005

Rehearsals Tonight!

Yes it is true, finally!!!

My first real rehearsals with real actors with real material to read for my first real project!!!

Excited isn't the word for it!!!

I have my script at Staples right now being COPIED, that's right! I am going to have real copies of my script that I'm going to get to my real actors to really read!!!

I went all the way with the copies too, I got the extra wire binding with a clear cover and black backing!! I got to pick my own color! I felt so good when I made my picks and almost danced out of the store!

Simple things, that is what really helps you get through the week. Yeah, like taking half a day off to get ready for an important step in your project. Like my coffee card and candles. Like potato chips and coke. Like a long walk. Like a sad song. So here's to good friends....Tonight's kinda special!!

No comments: