Monday, February 28, 2005

Deja Vu

dé·jà vu
n.
  1. Psychology. The illusion of having already experienced something actually being experienced for the first time.
    1. An impression of having seen or experienced something before: Old-timers watched the stock-market crash with a distinct sense of déjà vu.

Yeah that is what happened to me today. It has happened a few times the past few months but today was very very strong. One of the strongest Vu's I've ever experienced.

There I was working away when I FELT IT COMING!!!!

I was doing the same thing, seeing the same things, and thinking of the same thing...er....person when all of a sudden WHAM!!!!!

The most vivid deja vu I've ever experienced in years!!! I have felt it very vividly before but not this vivid in a long time. What does it mean? Well I can't say for certain but I can tell you that it was one of the most amazing things I've felt when I've not been dreaming.

Lately my dreams have been very interesting and very vivid....very happy dreams. This deja vu though made me very happy!

It was very surreal but in a very good way, my words can't even begin to describe it the way I felt it so I'll stop.

No comments: