Tuesday, February 15, 2005

APPROVED!

Yes!
The audition location site was approved last night for the Gaslight Theater!
My ad for auditions starts today in the paper!
I have already had several requests for scripts, times, and the location which I can now tell them exactly when and where to be!

I'm going to have to come up with a word for beyond excitement if it keeps going this well!

In other news, I received my copy of the first season of Deadwood yesterday. An amazing show with simply the best villain I have seen since Vic Mackey from The Shield. Yes Al Swearengen is much better than Tony Soprano, much better than Darth Vader, much better than Kyser Soze, well Al is simply the best bad guy in the biz right now!

A belated Happy V-Day and to all of you who received my ecards, yes you really do mean that much to me or more!

No comments: