Monday, February 21, 2005

Today Is The Day.....For Now

Yes, today is the day that will start the process of a successful movie or a not as successful movie.
Anyone who has read my modest script will tell you that it will be as successful as the actors portrayal of the characters.

It is very dependent upon the actors. There just isn't enough going on in the script that isn't dependent upon the actors so they will really carry this movie. There isn't much that I, the director, will be able to do if the characters aren't fully realized other than offer instruction and encouragement.

In this regard I am helpless and dependent upon the talent. I am both anxious and confident that the talent of those who will be cast tonight and this week will shine!

I'm thrilled and excited beyond words!

No comments: