Saturday, March 30, 2019

Half Way Done!

Tomorrow officially marks the end of week 4 of my last term in my quest to earn my bachelor's degree. I did finish up all my work by Thursday of last week though so I've had a couple of easy days off.

The next three weeks will be more difficult. There will be some finals projects to finish and then a final test in Strategic Management and Policy capstone class. That's in week 8. Weeks 5-7 will feature the completion of some milestone projects, a presentation or two, and several discussion posts.

It will be a busy month but again it's been a long trip since 2015 so this is fitting that this journey ends with a lot of work. It's hard to believe it's almost over. Most every day has been the same routine. I won't know exactly what to do soon with my time without homework to do each night.

I'll be figuring it out though!

Until then, on to week 5!

No comments: