Monday, July 05, 2021

100 Days

 The time has come, another major milestone in my thirty year journey has been obtained. I have one hundred calendar days and sixty nine working days left. This is also the week in which my final paper is polished up and submitted. The final week is next week but it's just for wrap up and reflection with one assignment due. 

I'll get a one week break and start the next course later this month. After that I'll take a break from school for a couple of months. I've been doing homework every night after work since spring of 2015. I had one six month break and started my graduate degree. I'm burned out. I need a break. I'm taking that break after this upcoming course is over with. 

My two month break starts a week before my final day at work. Then I'll have three courses left! I'll graduate on schedule next year! Hard work, dedication, discipline. Challenging yourself to achieve more! Yes we got dealt a bad hand with how the retirement works but instead of whining about it, I got busy planning for it.

What's going on in my personal life? Really not much, I'm focused on this step alone right now. Once this chapter is closed and I get my bearings, I can focus on my next milestone. That's to finish this degree. I am already confident in my skill level on being able to create a marketing plan. I'm confident I can do really well for myself. The big thing is that I have given myself a lot of options with the work I've put in. 


 

No comments: