Thursday, July 15, 2021

Going To Sleep

 Last night just as I was laying down to sleep, I thought, “what if tomorrow was the day I’d process out? What would that feel like?”

A wave of relief swept over me! It takes about two hours to out process. That means you’re turning in your ID, signing your final papers, and walking the rounds to tell your buds that you’ll see them away from here next time.

I had the most peaceful night’s sleep after those thoughts! That is something hard to come by for me. If I’m able to sleep until 5, I’m fortunate. I don’t even need the alarm anymore. 

Maybe I can change my sleeping pattern once I’m done. I’d love to be able to sleep and wake up naturally. That would feel incredible! I finished this term Tuesday night. I’m off this week and next week and then start what should be the second hardest course with the capstone course being the hardest and most comprehensive. That will be next year though.

With my spare time last night I watched the World of Outlaws sprints at Eldora. They are racing there until Saturday night! Great show! Tonight I’ll do it again!

No comments: