Monday, July 19, 2021

60 Days

Today is 60 working days (86 calendar days) left in this massive chapter in my life.  I guess I should say that it's 60 working days left until the next epic chapter in my life begins. Had a great weekend!

Went disc golfing with friends twice. Learned that binge watching is not an actual exercise. However if there is ever a world binge-watching championship league I should be ranked in the top 5! I was binge-watching back in the very early DVD days and before that whenever they had marathons on broadcast TV! 

Saw Thing 2 this weekend. She met me on the disc golf course. Then after the round was over we sat in my car and talked for almost an hour. I love my daughters so much. 

I'm currently planning a possible trip cross country in October. I've got enough money saved up and will not be job hunting for a while. I've been pretty clear I'm not jumping from this job into another one for a while. Yesterday was the official end of this course and now I've got a week off before the next course starts. I've got 4 total courses left now! Yup! 12 hours left and I'll hold a masters degree in marketing. 

That gives me options future gandkids! Pay attention, work hard, don't whine, and be good.


No comments: