Sunday, January 21, 2007

0-2 In My Super Bowl Prediction

Well today was a great day my friends!

First it was AFC/NFC Championship day and the filming of the next episode of Drinkbusters!

I'll have it up within the next few days!

The Super Bowl is going to be between the Chicago Bears and the Indianapolis Colts.

Peyton Manning finally won a big game that counted. He has one to go and I believe that it could be for a place in history. He will likely go down owning every record in the book when he retires it is just a matter of how many rings he has when he does.

Will he be Joe Montana or Dan Marino?

It should be a good game and we'll see if the AFC win has inspired Peyton Manning to the greatness that is expected of him.

If you will look at my predictions you will see that I picked the Saints and the Patriots to be in the Super Bowl. Well I couldn't have been more wrong if I had money on the games!

Anyway it was a great time at Beersnob's house and with all of the Drinkbusters in attendance how could you ask for better company?

No comments: