Thursday, January 18, 2007

Another Contest

My friend Chianti sent me a link to the new reality show The Lot. A show in the vein of American Idol except with film.

Now anyone who knows me knows that I despise reality TV with the exceptions of Flavor of Love and Surreal Life (and now I love New York) Alright so maybe I don't despise reality all the way, I just gravitate to the lowest common denominator and trashy side of it.

The winner gets a million dollar development deal. Not a bad prize at all!!!!

Anyway Chianti sent me the link to this contest and when I got there I remembered that a few months ago I had checked this out and even read the agreement to it to submit a film.

I just didn't seem that interested in it at the time but now, I feel pretty good about it.

I have until February 16 to get the forms filled out and sent in.

I can do that!

No comments: