Friday, January 19, 2007

Half A Day Today

I decided to take half a day off and get some supplies for the next episode of Drinkbusters, pay some bills, and get some new shoes.

Did all that and I'm just relaxing now.

Chianti has printed off the entry forms to enter The Lot for me. I have to confess that this is really starting to get me a little bit excited. This is kind of unusual for me because it is a reality series, especially since I have seen some of the other entries. They are pretty good, no doubt about it.

How will Hard Drive Cafe stack up? I don't know. I suppose that is for the judges to decide.

The competition is pretty strong. If I could make another episode of Hard Drive I'd probably do it but my location is lost for good now since Intercorp went out of business.

I'm going to send in the episode we made and if they aren't completely impressed by Chianti's acting, Dr. Weird's creepy demeanor, and Chris Scheffe's great line then they just have no sense of humor and can't be impressed at all!!!!

No comments: