Saturday, January 20, 2007

Bladerunner Drinking Glasses And Filmmaking

If you have ever seen the Scifi Ridley Scott masterpiece then you will recall the scene where Deckard has poured a straight drink into some unique square looking glasses and did his detective work on a photograph.

Well anyway after a small amount of research I found that they are made by a European craftsman and they are about fifty bucks apiece. Not only that but they are hand made and there is a backorder list for them.

So what does this have to do with filmmaking?

I'm not really sure yet because I thought I'd have the answer by the time I got this far....sigh....

Anyway it is snowing out right now but I have all of the supplies for 2x1 of Drinkbusters tomorrow and I can say that after tasting the Applejack that one recipe calls for, it should be very interesting to see the reactions to the martini drink.

Tomorrow should be a BLAST and I'm very much looking forward to this episode!!!!

No comments: