Thursday, May 19, 2005

For The Goats, A Duck...

For anyone who knows me and where I live they also have seen the house on my block with the pets in the yard. All of the pets.

It is very nice and unique.

There is a lady who loves animals. For the most part she will have a yard full of dogs, usually small dogs but sometimes a larger dog will be in her fence. At one time she had about 8 goats and a couple of dogs. That was a long time ago but now she has goats again!

Well as I was driving home the other day I slowed down a bit to watch what mischief the neighborhood goats were up do when I saw...A BABY DUCK!


The cutest little fuzzy duck waddling behind one of the goats!!!

It was a "AAaaa" moment.

Yes it is those little bits of happiness that make life much better and warmer for me:) Want another one? Sure!

Tuesday I had gone to get some groceries on the West side of town and was on one of the main streets called Owen K. Garriott well I hit Van Buren and the light was green, then I proceeded to hit every single intersection with a GREEN LIGHT!!!! It was GREAT!!! I was almost tap dancing in my seat!!! Well you know what I mean!!!

No comments: