Saturday, June 11, 2005

A New Bid

I have placed a bid on a XL1s this morning. If I can get it for the price I bid, it will be a huge savings!! It is only a basic package but if this price holds up then there will be plenty of money left over to add whatever I wish to it!

It ends tomorrow so we shall see what happens!!!

This is some exciting stuff!!!

Now I also saw a movie that has everything I love about movies in it! It wasn't a GREAT movie but it was very solid and very entertaining! The Machinist.

To sum it up, a man has had insomnia for over a year. It is a mystery that starts when Trevor Reznik starts to see some strange things from his lack of sleep. Since I hate spoiling a movie for people that is about all I can say about it. There are several layers of mystery here that really pay off in the end:)

Very good!

No comments: