Friday, June 03, 2005

How About A Film Update This Time???

Alright film fans, here is the latest! The editing is not done!!! Woohoooo!!!

Wait....that isn't exactly what I wanted to tell you all, I'm on the verge of purchasing another XL1s. I have a bid on one cam with another in the wings if this one fails.

A two camera set up will help SO MUCH with filming it is unreal!!! My shot selection problems of variety that I had in Locker will be long gone, we will have a back up of any shot we do, AND it will take about half the time to film something which will make things faster on us and our actors!!!

I have kicked it around quite a bit and have come to the conclusion that another camera is what us as a group really need to continue right now. Well other than a full time staff of script writers to give us the material to shoot.

Yes another camera is what is really needed to do a much higher quality of job!

And yes when I find the right deal we will have it!!!

No comments: