Monday, November 14, 2005

Just As I Thought

My first loss was at hand, breaking a nice winning streak.

Unless Keyshawn can score about 30 points by himself tonight I will be at .500.

I cut Mewelde Moore and picked up Duce Staley. I hate the RB by committee situation but I needed a RB that was going to carry a larger part of the load than Moore.

In other news, this is the final day of my first four day weekend in the next couple of weeks!

Yes I get another four day weekend over Thanksgiving!
I love this time of year but Novembers tend to be hard on me. One of my good friends has gone back to Korea after a very nice visit but he'll be back in February! I'm looking forward to working on his fan film project! He really has some good ideas on the potential of a fan film and especially this fan film.

The best is yet to come my friends!

No comments: