Thursday, November 03, 2005

Wow....I'm Tired!

Today started off like any other normal day around my shop. Well everything except one bizarre thing that has been happening lately....my supervisor who I've written about before has turned over a Dr. Jeckyll leaf lately.

He has gone out of his way to be nice to everyone. Don't know what is up but the last time he was this way he was in the middle of a divorce. Don't know what is up this time but we'll see. He is still as hyper as ever and really has problems keeping a train of thought longer than three seconds.

Anyway, there I am at work. I brought my PSP and Star Wars: Battlefront 2 game to work because I knew it was going to be slow.

Well it seemed like it until I got home and it hit me.

I had done a ton of shop work and did some outside work. I did all of that and played multiple games of Star Wars and really got the hang of it after getting it only yesterday:)

I'm tired! I was in a good mood all day long and the day went quickly:)

Then the power went out! Yeppers my friends, the power went out at work! Which gave me about another half hour of on the clock PSP time!

Not a bad day at all!

No comments: