Friday, January 07, 2005

Alright I'm Stupid....

Well....yeah, I'm home AGAIN today from work....here is the story.

Yesterday morning my brother's car was stolen (and later recovered) after he went out to warm it up...you might recall that mine wouldn't start at all until it warmed up a little bit.

So that started me thinking on two different problems!
1. Don't want my vehicle to get stolen.
2. Want my vehicle to start.

So I came up with the solution!!!!!
Move my vehicle around to the back of my house and let it run during the middle of the night. Since it is a diesel letting it run like that is fine and won't hurt it at all. So I let it run from about 6 till 10 p.m.

Problem solved right?
HA!

It turns out that the exhaust melted the ice and snow into a mushy, muddy mix and when I tried to back it out of the back yard.......I GOT STUCK!!!!!

So now I have a new problem but at least it will be simple to fix shortly!
I will get my brother to bring over his truck and pull it out so no big deal other than I'm using up my vacation from work at a record pace!!!! No big deal though, I'll recover it very quickly.

No comments: