Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Progress!!!

Yes progress has been made in the way of actual filmmaking, which is the original intent of this blog.

I called a company called Advance Foods, well their freezers were way too big to help but gave me some names of other companies around town that would probably work! The state's film commission is working on finding a location as well which is really good!!! That would be a very good thing if they found a perfect place and would help both of us! (film commission and myself)

Yeah this is a short post but at the moment.....and after my vehicular adventures (really funny according to one friend and made her laugh quite a bit) I don't have a lot to write....especially at this early stage of the morning.

I am going to report that my vehicle has started this morning and it is not stuck at all and should move freely when the transmission is engaged in Reverse and Drive:)

No comments: