Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Numerology and You???

Alright, anyone who knows me knows that
1. I'm not superstitious.
2. I think paranormal stuff is interesting.
3. I think psychics are frauds.

So let me begin by saying that I listen to a radio show called Coast to Coast AM which deals with UFOs, ghosts, bigfoot, etc. Right? Ok.
Well there was a lady on there the other night who was a numerologist and she told people how to break down your name and birthday into your "lifepath"(My name is a 1, my birthday is a 9 and when combined 1+9=10 so you break that down to a single digit 1+0=1) which is supposed to be compatible with another number...or what numbers you are compatible with and what numbers are toxic to you and it just won't work out.

So skeptical me decided to break down my full name and my birthday and it comes to a 1 (as I just demonstrated) when both are put together. That means (according to her) that I am compatible (I get along with these more than any other number) with any 1, 5, or a 7. If I find out someone I know is a 1, 5, or a 7 then I'd like to examine how we interact to see exactly if we do get along....or if you are a 3, 6, or a 9 (incompatible with my 1 number) or a 2, 4, or a 6(compatible but not as strong as a 1, 5, 7)

What I suspect is this...that I know many people who break down in to all 9 numbers and I probably am friends with the veritable spectrum of said people. If I had never known what their full name and birthday reduced down to then I'd have never known NOT to be incompatible with them.....kind of a self fulfilling prophecy.

If I believed in such things;)

Alright....here is what is up.....It is late and I'm having a hard time getting to sleep!
I have scheduled Monday (with filmmaking partner Chris) to location scout 3 recommended places!!!!! Yes I'm excited!!!

Yes I know this is two posts in one day, I'm an over achiever....well according to my 1 number that is......

No comments: