Sunday, April 24, 2005

Anxiety Is GONE....Time To Get To Work!!!!

That's right my friends!

This morning at a early hour I started the editing process! I have about 15 minutes edited and done with much more footage already digitized!!!

The majority of the credit goes to my photographer friend who really inspired me to just get it started! We really didn't talk about this project but over the course of a few conversations over the past few days something really clicked and work has started!

No more excuses, she helped me realize that I am responsible for the fruitition of this project, the one I began and will complete. If I don't do it no one else will and finally the time has come to do what I started out to do.

I have no anxiety anymore over this project and feel that it will go very well now!
I don't know exactly what happened but the feelings that I have had that has held this project up...the internal feelings of doubt have vanished! I don't know if it was the conversations with my friend or if I was just sick of not getting something done or both but I'm over it and on my way forward!

I am looking forward to the stories from the film fest late tonight or tomorrow!

No comments: