Friday, April 01, 2005

Extra Time For Preparation!

I've decided to take Friday off to get my supplies for tomorrow together. The best way to get over the anxiety I was having all week is to just prepare even more and get out and get my supplies together!

So I have compiled a list of stuff I need. I have taken my microphone cables and cleaned them and put four socks on my mic to get rid of a lot of the rustling ambient noise to focus on the actors instead of the noisy fans inside the locker.

I think that will be overkill however I want the dialogue to come across as loud and clear. I want the locker itself to be overlit so that I can get all of the detail I can to begin with and tone it down in post to darken it if I need to.

I'll keep the script with me inside the locker so I can keep track of what has been shot and I'll probably need some gloves as well.

The batteries are charging so I am going to be well prepared for that! I'll need two batteries for each shoot, one for my monitor and one for the camera.

I know I'm rambling a bit but I am just trying to go over every single thing that could happen that I am not prepared for and get prepared for it.

I have some very good people around me, some fine actors and good friends. My thanks to you all who have helped in the process!

My next step after tomorrow will be the post production (editing and duplication) and then the fun stuff of assembling the press pack and sending everything off to film fests and agencies! I'm especially blessed to have another fine addition to the team who has been taking pictures of the process so far for the press kit!

No comments: