Sunday, April 10, 2005

A Nice Weekend!

This has been a very nice weekend!

The weather has been pretty sweet, I have looked over more footage and think it will go very well, I have had a couple of conversations with some friends which really made my weekend much better, and I have looked over a few of the pictures from the Locker shoot and am pretty happy with them!

(The photographer did an amazing job!)

They are going to make a pretty good press kit!

I have been encouraging the next project, those auditions are coming up this Saturday!
I think it will go pretty smoothly and plan on helping out and getting more experience with this project! I'm excited about it as well!!!

Although I don't have a stake in the next project other than probably shooting it, I think it will go well and is a promising project! I think it will be shot fairly quickly and with our collective experience going up and getting better, this could be the best project yet!

No comments: