Saturday, April 16, 2005

AUDITIONS!!!!

YES the auditions for the next project are in a little under an hour away!!!!

This is exciting!!! We actually have some momentum now and are on the verge of doing some amazing things!!!

Hopefully there will about 20+ people today at the auditions...we shall see but I'm optimistic!

The Bare Bones film fest in Muskogee is this week. I am planning on attending with the group and leaving Thursday and coming back on Sunday after the awards ceremony. The last project The Secret of Ivy Headstone is up for a best actress award and best first picture or I believe. I'll get the exact nominations today and update this post if I'm wrong.

Anyway it is an exciting opportunity and I plan on talking about Locker when I'm there and doing some editing!

No comments: