Monday, July 18, 2005

AARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Well it turns out I deleted some important footage out of the middle of the final edit!

I was running short on hard drive space, so stupid me....I deleted some clips I didn't think I needed anymore so that I could digitize the clips I needed to finish the project right?

Well what happened is this, I started to do the digital cut (transfer it to tape)when all of a sudden a black screen came up and said "Media Offline" which meant that I was stupid and deleted some important scenes!

So I spent another three hours doing some very careful splicing and re-digitzing the scenes I needed from the master tapes. I have fixed about half of the scenes last night before I went to bed.

I am going to fix the rest after work today AND THEN call the productin studio and see if I can schedule a time to have the credits done and any other tweaks that they might be able to add to make it a better quality production.

No comments: