Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Fantasy Football Blues

Yeah....week 3 and my team has faltered. Since the injury to Javon Walker my team just doesn't seem to have the heart of its arm chair owner.

Apparantly Peyton Manning can't hear me when I tell them to throw deep to Marvin Harrison on every play and have a twelve touchdown day. Yeah I know he can't catch EVERY pass but if it hits his hands he NEEDS TO, and of course every catch needs to be converted into points for my team!

Don't they know that my fantasy football knowledge is at stake here?

I mean it isn't like THEY had to pay the franchise fee and the weekly entry fee!

Come on guys, you need to pick it up and think about scoring at least a little bit!

If not then I guess we will have to talk about a heart transfusion.

No comments: