Thursday, September 29, 2005

I'm Off Work Today!

Yes!

It is probably going to be a four day weekend!

I have scheduled my vehicle into the shop to have some work done to it. I don't think it will take long but work is very slow right now and they are encouraging us to take off.

You don't have to ask me twice!

So now I am enjoying a nice quiet morning at home. Tomorrow is payday so I am about to figure out my bills.

Which reminds me of this little dilemma!

Last Friday after work a few co-workers and myself stopped in to a local club for a drink. I tab out when my check card is rejected?!?!
Now I KNOW I have more than enough money to pay my tab which amounts to about fifteen dollars. So they save my tab until the next time I come in.

I get home and get my mail and I have a letter from my bank! Ah ha! (dramatic music)

It appears that the banks database has been compromised and all cards have been canceled and will be reissued. So now here it is Thursday and I STILL don't have my check card back! Those things are so handy to have! You just don't realize it until you don't have it!

So hopefully I'll have a replacement card today....

No comments: