Saturday, September 03, 2005

Something Really Cool Happened!!!!

Hey,

Right on. Thanks for the props.

Kevin


What is special about those few lines?

Well allow me to supply some context:)

Well it is from none other than the brilliant and amazingly down to earth Indie Filmmaker Kevin Smith to yours truly.

I basically found his email on the web, thinking it probably isn't real I sent a Thank You for the inspiration email. Well when it didn't immediately come back, it made me think it is probably active but old. Well my jaw dropped to the floor when Mr. Smith actually wrote back!

Now what does that mean to a small town Oklahoma filmmaker? Nothing other than I sent Kevin Smith a Thank You email for pioneering some trails and took some arrows I won't have to.

It is just very cool and really made my day to read such a nice gesture:)

Thanks Kevin!

No comments: