Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Today: A Good Day

No one at work showed up but yours truly. We have this cool call in to work system and people generally take advantage of it:)

I had a respitory physical today and so who is there when I show up to the doctor? My partner in crime, Chris. There were a series of cool events like that today however I can't relay them since they were of a personal nature:)

It is Wednesday, one day before the official kickoff of the NFL!
My beloved Raiders will take on the Patriots of New England:) It is also one day after DVD Tuesday, I got Lost. You probably recall my distaste for network tv, instead I try to write and watch either news or cool channels like History or the shows on FX or HBO.

Well Lost is an amazing show! I'm thrilled, enthralled, and engrossed with this show!
It is addictive and has a really cool Scifi twist:)I can just feel a Twilight Zone influence with this show!

No comments: