Sunday, October 02, 2005

Poker Night

And I got nearly cleaned out of about twenty dollars. Yeah, it wasn't serious. We were playing dealer's choice with a quarter limit with three raises.

It was a lot of fun though!

Anyway while playing the game was on tv and I'm pretty certain I saw my photographer friend prowling the sidelines in search of this week's front page football shots!

My stupid leaky roof didn't get fixed...I put five gallons of tar in the area where I was sure the leak was vming from but nnnnnnooOOOOOOooooo, that didn't fix it. So now I'm going to have my brother come over here and spray water on the roof while I am inside to see when the leak starts. That should narrow down the leak and allow for a smooth fix!

I'm dropping a RB and a WR. Yep, that's right! De'Shaun Foster and Donte Stallworth are gone! I want to pick up Mewelde Moore and Brandon Lloyd. Hopefully they can score more than what my current players are doing....which isn't a lot.

Now what does this have to do with filmmaking? Pretty much nothing, it's my blog:)

Well as a small update, I got Moore and missed out on Lloyd.

No comments: