Sunday, October 09, 2005

Well It Is Week 5

We shall see how my team performs today but believe me, I don't have high hopes. If they get into double digits I would be happy.

I have already accepted the fact that I'm going to have to pay for the whole season at ten bucks a week. My team just doesn't seem interested in helping out and winning some money back.

There are some good games happening though, New England vs. Atlanta and tomorrow night Pittsburgh vs. San Diego. My QB, Carson Palmer, has a chance to rip apart Jacksonville's D tonight while Marvin Harrison, my ace WR, can dismantle the San Francisco D.

What is going to happen though?
Palmer will get hurt in the shower this morning while Harrison will sprain a toe in pre-game warmups and neither will play.

Well on the positive side, Bonnie Bernstein and Jillian Barberie were both looking pretty hot and perky today.

No comments: