Friday, October 14, 2005

I Have Just Seen The Future Of Buffy!!!!

And now she is called Veronica Mars.

Not exactly Buffy, but this has got to be one of the best ten shows on TV in the past ten years!

I can't really give a ton of details since I have a strong distaste for spoilers so I stick to the generals so Smart, Funny, Dramatic and Dark will have to cover it....that and the best writing since the Joss Whedon Did TV days. All of this despite a thankfully brief appearance by Paris Hilton.

The Shield and Deadwood are still among the tops however Veronica Mars deserves a place among your TV on DVD collection....a high place.

As a side note Francis Capra is among the stellar cast....oh? Unfamiliar with the Capra name? Frank Capra, Francis Capra's Great Grandfather, was perhaps among the greatest of directors, not only of the golden era but of all time.

Anyone who knows me knows I'm an emotional guy who actually sheds tears during emotional scenes. Scenes that really effect me on a deep level will have me drying my eyes. Nah, I'm secure enough that I don't care who knows, I'm trying to get a point across. Any director who can have that effect upon me has my respect and admiration....Frank Capra was the best.

No comments: