Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween And Week 8 Results

It has Halloween and I had no trick or treaters. I went out and bought two bags of candy, had the Jack-O-Lantern that was carved last week on the front porch and burning in all its glory and no one saw it or came by for trick or treating....

I don't know if I should be disappointed or happy. yes it is disheartening that no one came to partake of my Halloween goodies, however as a sad sign of the times maybe it is better that responsible parents are taking their children to the houses of people that are known by the family instead of the friendly strangers who never would harm anyone anyway.

However there are always those twisted idiots out there who would love nothing more than to lace a snickers with a cut razor. Sick. Anyone who knows me knows I have no sympathy for someone who would harm a child like that.

Well in fantasy football news I score the most amount of points all season long and the kicker of the week's opponent scores 21 by himself!

Yeah 21 points!

I'm headed for defeat tonight, I can tell already. I have the Steeler's D and Special Teams going and am down by 4 points.

The Steeler's need to get at least 16 points for me to get into the money for the week. We'll see but I'm not holding my breath!

No comments: