Sunday, October 23, 2005

No Locker News And Week 7

Yep, week 7. After eeking out a victory in week 6, the Predators are seeking another win. The owner (me) isn't holding his breath. I'd be amazed if my 2-4 team cobbles together 20 points.

Carson Palmer will have a tough time against the Pitt D (whom I also own) but Marvin Harrison has the potential to have double digit TDs against the Houston D! Yeah I know, wishful thinking but I fully expect Manning to hit Harrison on every single pass today and a 1,500 yard day with 16-18 TDs by the time the fourth quarter ends.

That is about the only way I'm going to be competetive this year in the league.

I was really wanting to write something snazzy and clever today but I think I'm all clevered out this morning. My lava lamp has been on for about twenty minutes and is about ready to get to bubbling.

I've been going over many movie ideas lately but there isn't a lot that is sticking unless you add a budget. Then I can do more than just have a single location shoot and it opens up a lot of ideas.

We'll see what happens:)

No comments: