Sunday, October 30, 2005

Week 8, Saturday Poker, Minor Locker News and Filmmaking!

Week 8 is upon my team. My best WR in Marvin Harrison is on a bye this week and I'm head's up with one of the best teams in the league this season.

I do not feel good about today's matchup to say the least!

Yesterday was Saturday and there was a poker tournament at a friends house. Out of the sixteen people who committed to show up five did and played. I got first which paid a handsome $70! Yeaaa Me!

After the tournament I called Locker's producer and took the film to him to update the opening credits. They look much better but still kept the simple black and white from the film fest screeners I sent out. I'm partial to simplicity:)

That reminds me of Wednesday night and I don't know why I didn't have a post about this but I'll do it now! Wednesday evening I met with my photographer friend and we carved pumpkins into jack-o-lanterns! Now this was the first time I have done this since I was a kid! It was a good time and I kind of got under her skin a little bit when I wanted to trade her pumpkin for mine. Obviously hers looked much better and mine....well didn't look good.

Anyway I had a great time this week!

No comments: