Sunday, October 16, 2005

Week 6

This morning I'm going with a starting lineup of:
Carson Palmer: My lone star this season
Dom Davis: disapointing is a understatement
Mewelde Moore: still a unknown quantity but hopefully a decent pickup
Marvin Harrison: Oh Marvin. I had him his rookie season and a couple of years in between then and now. He and I have been through a lot together, hopefully he pulls it together.
Keyshawn: A surprising pickup and is putting together some good games but not enough with no one else helping him out.
Jerry Porter: Could play better if he would catch a ball every now and again.
Kaeding and the Steelers D

So again if I break it into the double digits I'd be not really happy since my team ranking is just south of horrible but I'm already looking forward to next season!

No comments: