Saturday, August 27, 2005

Draft Day!!!!

Yes my friends today is Draft Day, something that is familiar with every fantasy football player in the country!

The day that will create your team for an entire season! A day in which you will take players from teams you really don't care about just because they are the best player on the board! A day in which you put aside your NFL loyalties and are all about Team You!

Terrell Owens....never would touch him with a 10 foot pole but here it is, he is the best receiver on the board and you have your RBs....do you take TO? Do you take the baggage and balance that with the 14 TDs and 1500 yards? Yes my friends that is the kind of pulse pounding decision many will be faced with today and in the past few weeks up until this coming Thursday!!!!

Today is the day that you have been preparing for, you will either be king of the league or a donater.

My friends today is exactly what I need right now as well. For some reason I have been really....drained for the lack of a better word. Since I have sent out my screener copies of Locker I have had trouble sleeping, I've been extremely excited about the prospects!!!!

I'm going to have a hard time concentrating on the draft while I know that the past couple of days my screeners have been arriving at their destinations!!!!

My friends I am going to have some fun today, I need that right now. I had no idea that Locker would wear me down like this, not so much physically other than the restless sleep, but emotionally.

This is going to be a wild ride!

No comments: