Sunday, August 28, 2005

I Needed That!

I feel pretty good today!

Yesterday's draft went well, I think I have a very competetive team this year!
Dominick Davis
Deshaun Foster
Chris Brown are my RBs

Marvin Harrison
Javon Walker
Jerry Porter
Donte Stallworth are my very lethal WRs

Carson Palmer
Aaron Brooks fill out my QBs

The Pittsburgh and Cinncy D/STs
and Nate Kaeding and Rian Lindell my Kickers

We have a league member who lives in Lousiana which happens to be under the gun of Hurricane Katrina. It is headed towards New Orleans as a Category 5 Hurricane, possibly the strongest hurricane to hit Lousiana (winds are now sustained 175 mph). I doubt that any of it will reach here, but who knows, it might not turn to the North East.

I plan on relaxing today and staying in the house. I went to get groceries Friday so all I have to do is some laundry.

I've been reading Kevin Smith's blog lately. It is interesting. I would like to get to the point where I could pick and choose my projects for a living or if I had a great idea (and I do!) then I would have people jumping through hoops to get it going:)

Actually his blog is about his normal everyday life. He writes about normal things instead of a celebrity lifestyle. Yeah, even down to his bathroom breaks. Say what you wish about him, he does have a way of communicating, he is a natural storyteller.

I guess it is time to get my laundry started so I can get it done, its been a good weekend but I hope your weekends have been better than mine!

No comments: