Wednesday, August 17, 2005

This Weekend

I am going to dedicate myself to finishing my part of Locker.

Yeah.

I'm going to put those scenes back in, not sure how yet since I have to find some extra space on my laptop first and it is nearly all full of clips but I am confident that I will make it work.

After that it is a small matter of putting the music in when it is finished and the credits. I think I'm going to film four seperate segments about five seconds apiece to fore shadow the opening robbery scene.

I really need to move this project forward and get onto the next one. Even if this isn't a perfect movie by any means it is a first effort and something that be sort of a calling card in terms of potential.

I think that when people see the performances of the cast, it will open up some eyes!

So mark it down right now, I'm saying that barring any sort of technical glitch that I won't be able to overcome, I'm going to finish the editing less the score and credits this weekend!

No comments: