Thursday, August 18, 2005

A Red Bull Later And....

I finished editing Locker tonight!

Why?

Well it has been a rough week in a few different areas. I'm going to have to start facing some truths now instead of deluding myself, most notably in my job area.

Do I want to spend another 40 years (yes FORTY) in the same job so that I can retire or do I want to take my shot?

Locker is what it is, a first effort with no money and one day of shooting. It isn't horrible but it isn't a masterpiece either. It has some solid performances and I hope a story that will make people overlook the shortcomings, well at least distract them long enough to enjoy it a little bit.

So now the next step is simple, get it watched by Chris to make sure I haven't doubled any scenes or left anything important out. Get a tape to the musician and get it on tape. Get it to a production company for the titles and then get it on DVD to start sending to film festivals!

Yeah, I think this is going to be a good shot at a start at something nice:)

No comments: