Sunday, August 28, 2005

A Nice Finish!

I won a satellite tournament for entry into a 500,000 guaranteed tournament that took place today.
The battle began at 3:30 Sunday afternoon and I busted out at 7:30 in 199th place!

199???? That can't be good?!?!

Well it had over 3300 entrants in it and it paid me nearly 500 dollars, not good? If you divide it as an hourly wage, it is outstanding for four hours of work!

I was pretty happy with that finish! It was by far the largest tournament I was involved in.

Things are going well!!!! In a lot of different areas right now.
I can't help but think that this is the leading edge of a lot of good things yet to happen in the next few months:) I really honestly think a lot of good is going to come from Locker! Poker? Its a diversion:) A fun diversion but more or less a hobby:)

I just feel that I'm really honestly on my way to somewhere good right now. I don't know where or when but I do feel good about it:)

No comments: