Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It's Starting Again!

Today is my Monday Tuesday. Got the kitten all back home yesterday evening. He's doing fine. We could tell when the pain meds were wearing off though. He slept in the nook of my arm all night, he's much better this morning though. He'll be up today and walking just fine I'm sure.

Thing 2 beat Diablo 3 last night, well on the normal level. She's going to try nightmare difficulty next and we'll see how that goes. I know how hard that is though, it'll be tough on her! She'll have fun though, she really likes the game.

My Honey's rehearsal went well last night for her OCTA show! She and I did the light plot that she has to send off. Talk about tough, without seeing the stage or the lights to tweak them and play with them the way you want, it's darn hard. You really can't see how they are going to look but we did our best with what we had to work with. It's a very funny and touching show! The teens are good, it should do well in competition! I'm very proud of her:) She's done a great job!

No comments: