Monday, September 27, 2021

11 Working Days

That's it. That's all there is left. Two weeks from tomorrow and I'm done with the job I've had for so long. It's surreal. It's also very easy to be excited about something when it's a year away and to make grand plans but when it comes down to the wire, it's a big black hole of anxiety. 

I know in a year from now I'll be good, I'll be better than good! This will be a long forgotten memory! I'll be onto my next career, have two degrees, and earning way more than I am now. But I can't fast forward time like that. I'm here and I'm living now and right now I'm riddled with doubts, fears, and the unknown. 

Tonight I have to fast. Tomorrow morning is my exit physical and drug test. Tomorrow evening I can use MMJ if I so choose to do so and have no fear of being fired. Well...how can they fire someone that's already resigned? Ha! 

This past weekend was great. I spent Saturday with Thing 1 and we went dispensary hopping around OKC. I got some good weed.

I got 1/8ths of:

White Widow

Inda Couch

Ewok

Drops of Jupiter

Sage OG

Mango Sherbet

and Garlicane 

Plus I got enough edibles to stop a charging bull elephant for a week. Again this isn't something that I want to use on a recreational basis right now but that might change. If I'm able to stop drinking beer and use this instead, then I'm awesome with the choice. There aren't many people I know that drink and use MMJ. If they use MMJ, they don't drink at all or very rarely. 

It's about to be a brand new era for me in many ways. 


No comments: