Tuesday, September 21, 2021

15 Days

 Yes! 15 working days left! 

2 more Mondays

3 Tuesdays

3 Wednesdays

3 Thursdays

and 3 magical Fridays!

I'm feeling great at work right now and excited to leave. I had a lot of anxiety over the weekend but now I'm really excited. I talked to several people on Reddit and a couple of places and they said the same thing, "Once you leave, you'll forget about the anxiety, the former job, and a world will open up for you that is full of freedom!" 

One man told me the story of where he was offered an early retirement package and he was the only one that took it. His coworkers stayed and the company folded a couple of years later. They got heavily discounted packages and he made out really well in the end! My situation isn't like that but his sentiment was about being happy with the opportunities you have been given. They might be diamonds in the making!

Last night I turned in my final paper in this course. I'm done this week and have one wrap up assignment next week and I'm done writing papers until I start school again on January 3rd. I'll have three courses left and I'll be finished in the spring of 2022!

No comments: